• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATM Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all
If you are ever forced by a thief or someone to take money out of an ATM
machine, enter your pin number reversed. So if your number is 1254 mark
The ATM machine will give you your money, but will automatically recognize
this as a plea for help and will alert the police unknown to the thief.
This option is in all ATM machines, but not many people know this.
Please pass this information on to others.

Dear all
If you are ever forced by a thief or someone to take money out of an ATM
machine, enter your pin number reversed. So if your number is 1254 mark
The ATM machine will give you your money, but will automatically recognize
this as a plea for help and will alert the police unknown to the thief.
This option is in all ATM machines, but not many people know this.
Please pass this information on to others.

kalyan,

where did you find this info? please provide source. otherwise it is a bunch of nonsense spread by gullible folks for equally gullible folks,

also, have you verified this by typing your pin number backwards? chances are that your atm rejected it. :)

Dear Kunjuppu,
I am sorry that I am carried away by friend email.I did not mean to spread nonsense to our forum.I should have verified my self before forwadinng to this forum.I regret for that.By the by You could have more polite in reply.Thanks U a lot.Kalyanaraman.

Dear Kunjuppu,
I am sorry that I am carried away by friend email.I did not mean to spread nonsense to our forum.I should have verified my self before forwadinng to this forum.I regret for that.By the by You could have more polite in reply.Thanks U a lot.Kalyanaraman.

sorry kalyan,

if i sounded rude. sometimes a query or challenge, even when adorned with several 'pleases', sounds rude to read. i apologize to you for sounding that.

thank you for your kind reply. best wishes :)

hi all... technicaly this dont work.. what will happen if your atm number is 1221 or 5555? this is false news indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back