• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tulasi Malas making ..G.PARTHASARATHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsarathy

I am making Tulasi malas/Beads from dry Tulasi sticks in my house in virugambakkam,chennai!
I have devised my own tool/lathe for making beads/malas.
Anyone interested can learn from me as a hobby!
I am also willing to send Pure uncontaminated Tulasi malas to strong/pious devotees,
bagavathas,bhaktas for japa,pooja purposes!
This should not be construed as business call since mine is purely a religious and pious hobby , sharing my knowledge!
group members can also collect dry tulasi sticks of 12 inches length and more than half a centimeter thickness
and and bind like samithu kattu bundle of 12 each and inform me so that I can make arrangements to collect the same!
G.PARTHASARATHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back