• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Help to Visit Ayodhya,Naimisaranya,Saligrama - Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends,
I have to go to Delhi to perform a marriage on 11th September.
I booked ticket on 8th Sep GT.
I am willing to have dharshan of few nearer Divyadesams if possible
by spending 10 days from 11th September.

I have to have Dharshan of Ayodhi, Naimisaranya, Saligrama & Dwaraga are the only four divyadesams
remaining to complete the 106 DD Yatra.

If possible I wish to complete the Ayodhya, Naimisaranya & Saligram DDs even by Airways.
I have not booked anything for further travel even not booked for my return travel.
Can anybody help me in this regard by suggesting some good guy who can help us to make dharshan of the above
We will bare any genuine charges.
We are five members only, 3 gents and 2 ladies all are middle aged.

Expecting quick responses in this regard,
Thanks in advance,
dasan,
nvs

Last edited by a moderator:
Ji Namaste.

You Please speak to Mr T.Vijayakumar Reddy,President Viswa Hindu Parishat / Bangalore in his Mobile 098867-40977.

He will guide you for your safe stay at Ayodya and other places in VHP office itself.

You Tell him That I gave you his no and you are close to me.

I visited Ayodhya some 3 years back, and came with a heavy heart. No meals are available or I didn't find. I went in night time, stayed and Birla house took rest, went to Sarayu for a dip. Beware of monkeys which are in hundreds. In ramajanma boomi, you are not allowed with cell phone. Take a rikshs. Then they will take you to places and demand Rs 1000 to 5000 for annadhana. If you refuse they will scold you. Regarding transport look for train and book in advance even by tatkal. Buses are not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back