• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Broken heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

This too shall pass....!!!

If I can endure for this minute
Whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart is
Or how dark the moment may be-

If I can remain calm and quiet
With all the world crashing about me,
Secure in the knowledge God loves me
When everyone else seems to doubt me-

If I can but keep on believing
What I know in my heart to be true,
That darkness will fade with the morning
And that this will pass away, too-

Then nothing in life can defeat me
For as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening
For I know God will break all of the chains

That are binding me tight in the darkness
And trying to fill me with fear-
For there is no night without dawning
And I know that my morning is near.

...Helen Steiner Rice

Last edited:
mouse_pad_with_a_poem_by_helen_steiner_rice_mousepad-p144414562163066794trak_400.jpg[FONT=&quot]Helen Steiner Rice, often referred to as the "poet laureate of inspirational verse", was born Helen Elaine Steiner on May 19,1900[/FONT]

Dr. Anandi,

sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you very much for posting a beautiful poem in support of your optimistic approach.

Dr. Anandi,

sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you very much for posting a beautiful poem in support of your optimistic approach.
Thank you dear Sir, I too like poems very much. But I find my base in Malayalam and Hindi Poems. But, I like English poems... It is a nice effort from your end to post such touching poems. Congrats... thanks and regards.. Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back