• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Vidhya Upasana Method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
First I thank Mr.Ramachandran for sharing the pdf. And I also agree that the srividya deeksha should be initiated by guru not by self. But it is not restricted to know the insights of the srividya upasana. I request you all to go through this site. This gives the clear explanation of sri vidya upasana.
"http://library.du.ac.in/dspace/handle/1/2862".
I would like to give a brief history of the saktha cult how it became popular in T.N. Earlier Saaktha cult is famous in Bengal and Marathiya region. When Marathiya kings invaded Tamil Nadu naturally their cultural excanhage also happened in Tamil Nadu. So that was the period the shivachariars and bhattar's have found the ecstacy of sri vidya upasana and started worshipping sri vidya. It is said that those who recite the 16 bija mantras more than 1 crore times they will realise the self atman and also will be out of mortal sufferings. Simply to say they will attain the ashtamasiddhi.

Thanks
c.r.bala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back