• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I need a right person those who know tamizh ilakkanam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
தற்பொழுது நான் திருக்குறளில் உள்ள இலக்கணக் குறிப்புகளை அறிவதில் ஈடுபட்டுள்ளேன். ஒரு திருக்குறளைப் படித்தவுடன் அதில் உள்ள இலக்கணக் குறிப்பை எவ்வாறு அறிவது? உதாரணத்துக்கு, அறிக என்றால், வியங்கோள் வினைமுற்று, இப்படி. யாராவது தமிழறிஞர்கள் இருந்தால் உதவி புரியவும். அல்லது சரியான இலக்கணத் தமிழ் நூலைப் பரிந்துரைக்கவும்.:lever:

To my best knowledge Mr. pannvalan is the authority as for as Tamil Grammar is concerned. I do not see him or his posts recently.
You try to send a private message to him asking for his advice / suggestions. Good luck!

To my best knowledge Mr. pannvalan is the authority as for as Tamil Grammar is concerned. I do not see him or his posts recently.
You try to send a private message to him asking for his advice / suggestions. Good luck!

i think pannvalan deserted to the competing new forum which was started by venkat and sarma.

Which forum????????????????
Kunjuppu I can't help but laugh at the choice of your words "Deserted"..........

This very well speaks about the unity and tolerance.
Its everyone's wish whether to start a new website or join an existing one.

:) can't give you the name of the competing forum here. praveen's policies forbid discussing competition :)

yes, everyone wants a forum of their own. no audience though hahahaha !!

Please google search for 'Popular Tamil books. PDF Tamil ebooks for free download. Tamil'

You can download Tamil grammar books for free. Hope you can find them useful.

But learning from a good teacher would be ideal! :thumb:

Do you have a specific question or you want to learn ilakana kuripugaL in and out?

Anbudan,

Siva

Do you have a specific question or you want to learn ilakana kuripugaL in and out?

Anbudan,

Siva

Thank you my friend! I want to learn in and out. I would like to have a kick-start wisdom in this regard. i.e., While I read a kuraL, I should be able to tell what are all the ilakkana kurippugal available in that particular kuraL.

Thank you my friend! I want to learn in and out. I would like to have a kick-start wisdom in this regard. i.e., While I read a kuraL, I should be able to tell what are all the ilakkana kurippugal available in that particular kuraL. Hence, please show me a way to travel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back