• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Siddha purushas

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.R.Ranganathan

Friends,

From Polur to Pondicherry belt, in chaturagiri hills, podugai hills and Kolli
hills, there are still siddha purushas.

There is one tapasvi at the top of the Tiruvannamalai hill doing tapas for the
past twenty years in the open, completely exposed to sunshine, rain etc.

Last year, a siddha purusha was sitting under the tree on the road around
the hills and on seeing a passer-by, he just flew. A news item about
this incident was telecast by Jaya TV :

‪Miracle of Yogis .. Flying Siddha at Thiruvannamalai‬‏ - YouTube

If he is Siddha, what is he trying to prove and who is he trying to convince?
What does a siddha purusa do?

Siddha Purusha :This may mean one who has attained Self-realization but is commonly used to mean one who has supernatural powers whether or not he has spiritual attainment.

Am I impressed by this persons supernatural ability, yes as a curiosity. I pay to see some shows even Las Vegas. Do I believe that they have attained self realization, hardly. I want my own path, a Guru might point me in the right direction, but a false guru may fleece you. I am still seeking knowledge, not from a magician.

looks like someone was holding a dummy with a rope, and yanked him off, while sitting in a tree above. :)

poor fake photo. must have been a quiet newsday for jaya tv. or maybe it was their sense of humour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back