• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Education Sponsorship in need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

I know a Brahmin couple, wife is handicap, Asthma and Paralysis attack on leg and walk with difficulty and father working in a private company as a fitter. This man is a broad minded man who married the physically challenged girl some 20 years back.

They have a girl child who is appearing for 10th exam this year and in June 2011 she is to get admission in plus 1.
Now getting admission in Plus one is a challenging one and some schools started collecting fees for plus one, hoping that the students who appeared for X will pass.

Since this couple can not pay any capitation fee, they are running here and there for some one to show a way and guide them and sponsor for school fees and note books etc.

Will any one Please guide them?

Please contact

Smt.Premambal Rajendran
No.155, Ramachandra Nagar,
Gerukam Pakkam,
Chennai 600122 (Near Porur)
Cell No.919003241608

Last edited by a moderator:
EDucation Sponsor

I am R.venkatasubramanian,willing to help the girl with a sponsor for her studies.This help is done in memory of my LatefatherT.A.Ramasubramanian ex CEO coimbatore.

Ican pay the fees, get her books,and unioform 3sets if she secures atleast 420in the SSLCexams.She can study any degree of her choice with one condition.................

She should undertake to help poor children once she comes up in her life to the extent possible.

Regards,

Venkat/

I know a Brahmin couple, wife is handicap, Asthma and Paralysis attack on leg and walk with difficulty and father working in a private company as a fitter. This man is a broad minded man who married the physically challenged girl some 20 years back.

They have a girl child who is appearing for 10th exam this year and in June 2011 she is to get admission in plus 1.
Now getting admission in Plus one is a challenging one and some schools started collecting fees for plus one, hoping that the students who appeared for X will pass.

Since this couple can not pay any capitation fee, they are running here and there for some one to show a way and guide them and sponsor for school fees and note books etc.

Will any one Please guide them?

Please contact

Smt.Premambal Rajendran
No.155, Ramachandra Nagar,
Gerukam Pakkam,
Chennai 600122 (Near Porur)
Cell No.919003241608

If some cash help is required immediately for payment of fees for Class XI, please let me know. I can spare up to Rs.1000/=

Dear Shri.Venkat and Sangom thank you very much for showering affection
The mother of the girl is affected by Polio and not paralysis as I mentioned earlier.

May I request you kindly wait till I post the marks that the girl scores after 25th May., after which you can contact them directly.

I once again thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back