• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Palmistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palmistry Contd. Article one

More on palmistry

Attachments

• Palmistry Pg1.doc
    255.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Palmistry contd .Article 2

Palmistry Contd. Article 2

Attachments

• Palmistry Pg2.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 109
kai ray gai ,became kai row mancy.in olden indian samskritham text,the heart line is the head line and vice versa.interesting isn't it,all originated from india and we are blissfully unaware of it,hmm.

CHIROGNOMY -The Study of Palms

CHIROGNOMY - The Study Of Palms

Attachments

• CHIROGNOMY-study of palms.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 137
Study of Hand

Good Luck,Travel Retirement etc in Your Hands

Attachments

• GOOD LUCK IN YOUR HANDS.doc
    23 KB · Views: 126
It is no douby that Palmistry and Astrology are great science. But professi9nal have debunkedthem . You believe in astrology, not the astrologers.

vasu,

how do you access astrology without the astrologers? and we all seem to believe, that no two astrologers agree. so, one of them has to be wrong, or both wrong. right?

i used to dabble in palmistry, when i was a teenager. forced to give it up due to external pressures. it was a fascinating subject, though i dont know how much of it is true. it is easy enough and cheap enough to get started. i think the standard book by cheiro is less than 100 rupees with the street vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back