• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This book by James Loewen is a delight to read.

It critically examines twelve American history textbooks and concludes that textbook authors propagate factually false, Eurocentric, and mythologized views of history. In addition to critiquing the dominant historical themes presented in textbooks, Loewen presents a number of his own historical themes that he says are ignored by traditional history textbooks.

The version I have is epub available for Kindle. You may be able to download it by googling.

Of course you would enjoy it more if you are familiar with American history.

I only wish someone would write such a book on Indian History.

Sir,

I am not able to search your thread ''The Sidhargal''. Yesterday I saw it , but today I could not able to find where it had been posted. Will you please help to search the thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back