• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sooryayog

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siganeswarie

sun in ancient cultures

sun heal sickness of human
we assume sun kill human
and peel human skin but it not true
sun heal our skin from illness
it makes our body energetic

it silent sit in peace faced
facing sun and try medicated
with it focus it
it makes our mind set
it give enlightment in our soul

what is sooryayog
sooryayog is the sun therapy
it is life of englightened
deriving energy from sun
where our thought can be control

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for all that view this website
hope u see it and ask more question
in return

SUN Gazing – Looking directly at the Sun (Maximum 30 Minutes)
sooryayog-procedure3.jpg

Note:- Beginners to gaze for 5-7 minutes. In case the eyes water, please close your eyes. Then slowly increase your gazing time from 5 min, increasing every 3rd day 1 additional minute. Go up to 25-30 minutes(it will take 2-3 months). If Sun is too bright and you find it difficult to gaze, bend your head and look through your eyebrows.

1. Rub your forehead and place the special silver coin in 3rd eye position.
  2. Place hands in Sun symbol position, touching your body (just below the navel
sooryayog-procedure4.jpg

3. Stand/sit, facing Sun,(East in the morning, west in the evening) – close your eyes. Think and Thank with gratitude your Mother, Father, Guru, God and all the masters’. Affirm like a child looking towards a mother, with no thoughts in the mind. Say: “ You are my 1st Guru, my nearest and dearest friend and well-wisher
4. Slowly open your eyes with a beautiful smile.Keep Smiling throughout the process. This helps the energy to flow easily
5. Feel the pranic breathing through your physical eyes and the coin in your 3rd eye position
6. Breath OUT all negativity and problems, not only physical imbalance but mental as well, like Kama, Khrodha, Lobha, Moha, Mada, Matsarya etc. Let it all go out through the solar Plexus.
sooryayog-procedure5.jpg

You may repeat this affirmation, in your mind, coordinating it with your breath: “Love in – Negativity Out”.

Last edited:

4th_dimension_chart.jpg

How to practice?
Sit straight comfortably on a mat with your spine in erect posture. You may begin with some simple breathing excercise e.g. exhale out three times with your mouth open with force.
Rub the point between your eyes on the forehead and place the silver coin on the centre of the forehead ( with the star of the silver coin facing outward).
Bring ur hands in Sun Symbol near your heart and then place them just below the navel region.
Look at the centre of the chart for about 7seconds.
Slowly close your eyes and keep your mind relaxed.
Remember your parents , all the Masters and Saints and all of nature and seek their blessings.
With your eyes closed , visualise the sun rising from the eastern horizon of your mind.
Open your eyes with a smile.
Focus Your gaze on the black dot in the middle of the chart.
Mentally affirn "SOORYOAHAM" , Sooryo as u inhale and Aham as u exhale
Creative Visualisation- imagine all your negativity , illnesses leaving you through the naval or manipura chakra.
Continue the process for 15-20 minutes . Beginners can start with about 5-10 min.
Slowly, close your eyes , which have been energised by the 4th dimension white hole.
Concentrate on the third eye where the silver coin is placed for about 15 seconds.
Continue with SooryoAham affirmations , feeling the positive loving cosmic energy filling up the bodymind. Sooryo through the coin inwards and Aham out of the navel.
Feel the Lovelight filling up in your arteries, veins and throughout your being.
Feel the Lovelight overflowing from your cleansed mind and pouring out from every part of your being and flowing to all beings around you.
Feel one with the flood of love light and the halo of light that encompass you and all that is there.
Your minds is at peace and divine harmony now.
Affirm three times ' I am the Luminous love light of the Universe"
Slowly release the Sun Symbol , keep the eyes shut and bow down touching your hands and forehead to mother earth. Feel your heart beating in unison with that of the Earth . Feel your breath uniting with that of Mother Naure.
Return to your original position wth your eyes closed . Rub your hands forcefully , feel the heat building up in your plams. When they are warm enough , cup your hands and place them covering both your eyes and centre of forehead. Dont press your eyes . Now blink open your eyes with a refreshed body mind. Fold your hands , give a beautiful smile from your heart to all fellow beings.
Breathe in "Sooryo" and Breathe out "Aham" throughout the day. Its is to help you invoke the power of Sun within us.

U can pratice it let me know if got any doubt
jay soorya

Sun of thought
u are my world
that give me
unlimited bright
and energy
to pursued my day through
calm of mind and soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads