• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Legal opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramacc,

this is disgusting. only in india is this xtian or muslim conversion thing appears to be so prevalent.

personally, i think, if folks marry across religion, it is best done in registered. the children should be given the best of both the faiths, and i think, if my children marry out of religion, the grand kids appreciate hinduism for all its glory.

too bad that most hindus give in to the blackmail of other faiths in india, and give up their identity by changing names and religion.

hope this 'sam' finds herself to retain her dignity, her faith and above all the freedom to raise children in hindu faith.

that is true most india people like to work in foreign country
married there just to get citizens
later they convert other religion

Under the aegis of UN, we have eradicated small pox, trying to eradicate TB, polio, etc. We are all global and why not, for a change, ask UN, in one voice to eradicate religions. Of course, UN can find employment to the dismissed Marketing Engineers in productive fields instead of the deceptive strait arid zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back