• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

salagrama perumal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
original saligramam available in Muktinath, Nepal.....this is saaligrama kshetram....

regards
tbs

....i will be thankful if somone could inform me where will i get original salarama moorthy.also if somebody offers there salagrama perumal because they are not able to do daily pooja for moorthy are welcome.
Even in Muktinath, Nepal, you are not guaranteed to get authentic Salagrama moorthy. The best is to approach a Matham, Ahobila Matam, Andavan Ashramam, Vanamamalai Matham, or Narayana Jeeyar swami matham. They will help you find an authentic moorthy.

good luck ....

namaskaaram.

i will be thankful if somone could inform me where will i get original salarama moorthy.also if somebody offers there salagrama perumal because they are not able to do daily pooja for moorthy are welcome.

thank you.

Any idol, murti or yantra etc., for which poojas have been done by another person is not recommended at all for another person, unless it is part of inheritance. The "doshas" if any are believed to fall to the donee. When doing salagrama/sivalinga daanams, no pooja is done by the donor prior to the daanam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back