• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kula sabaam

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is kula saabam. HOW TO SOLVE IT.

Shri Kanesen,

I find that you have raised a somewhat similar query in another thread and some views have been expressed. In the olden days there was a belief that if there are some diseases - like madness, leprosy (which was then incurable), etc., there was perhaps some "kula saapam" - curse on the entire family, not on a particular person alone. Today, with so much advancement of science, leprosy is not incurable though contacting this disease is unfortunate, anyway. Madness running in the family may also be not due to any superhuman cause. Young people get very much affected by the mental illness of their parents, brother, sister and such close relatives who live in the same house specially. There are more chances that such youngsters when they grow up succumb to mental weaknesses and madness when faced with very difficult problems in life. I know of one or two cases where the man/woman got mental aberration immediately after marriage probably because they were not prepared to face the reality of sex and the thought that their revered parents also did the same. In everyone of these cases it is best to approach a competent medical practitioner first.

If your query is, however, related to the infertility problem which you have raised elsewhere, kindly see competent gynaecologist, fertility clinics, etc.

Dear friends im looking for a temple name SELLAI AMMAN at tanjavoor Pls anyone knows the adds or where it is locate pls give me a reply THANKS IN ADVANCE

Samayapuram Mariamman was known as Selli amman in AD 1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back