• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

VandeMatharam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sri. Raju Sir,

Greetings. Beautiful songs! I have not heard the older version before; this is the first time I heard that. Thank you. The second version is what I am more used to (Sowmya seemed to have lost a lot of weight!). It is a very nice feeling to hear these songs. (Unfortunately, my children may not have the same emotions when they hear this song, still, they love India. I noticed them becoming emotional when they hear ''Advance Australia Fair' ).

Cheers!

this morning i log in with a heavy heart, and share with you all 'bhagyada lakshmi baramma', by the colossus, Bhimsen of music, Joshi-saab, true gem, Ratna, who has attained 'SreeHari's Param pad' (his famous bhajan in bhairavi!): YouTube - Bhagyada Laxmi Baramma - Bhimsen Joshi
Pranaams to the Pandit, maestro, who will live for ever in our memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back