• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Mother of Mine - The first English song I heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members, Greetings.

I was 16 years old...my initial days in the hostel (connected to a trade school)...Found my cot placed in the midst of 3 Anglo-Indians. I watched them with with fascination when they were humming 'English' songs....there I was, finding it hard to string one simple sentence in English! I said to them I would love to sing in English too.....One of them (Kenny) sang this song...I loved it...naturally I got that by rote, very soon.....The first English song I came across......

YouTube - Neil Reid "Mother Of Mine"

Cheers!

On this day, the Woman's Day, i say once again 'Vande Matharam', and, i greet all my friends 'from Venus', wish them all 'Happy Woman's Day'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back