• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kaada Godi Shiva Temple (Near White field Bangalore) Renovation Work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Small Kasi Viswanath Temple in Kadagodi near White Field Railway station.The temple is believed to have been built by Kulothunga Chola.

Now it is Totally Ruined and about to Fall.

The Vishwa Hindu Parishat / Bangalore now has adopted to Re Construct this Temple.I hereby request any one interested in Uzavara Pani at this temple.

This appeal is not at all focussed to get Donations in terms of Money.

Any body if interested can meet me at this temple on Coming Wednesday (19.01.2011) as A Team of Sthapathy workers under my supervision is going to Re Construct this temple.

I can be reached by mobile 99521-63523.

Service to Lord Shiva will always be Remembered...Puranas has proved this in many Puranic Stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back