• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Biggest loss in LIFE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the biggest loss in life?

The other day I was traveling in a bus. The bus was over crowded and there was no space to sit or even to stand. I manged to hold the Iron rod fixed on the roof. As the bus moved I overheard the conversation of two students who were standing beside me.

First one asked his friend. "Have you seen that?"

His friend replied: "No, I didn't get a chance"

Then the first one told his friend that: "It'd be the biggest loss in your life."

Then I decided to give more attention to their conversation to find out what is that biggest loss!. I carefully listened their conversation. They were talking about the film show running in the theater. The first one managed to see that film but the second one could not see that film. Not seeing that particular film is the greatest loss in life for that friend.

A friend of mine who is a software engineer had an opportunity to visit USA. When he went to America he had a desire in his mind to see the Nayagra waterfall. But due to his busy schedule, he couldn't manage to see the Most famous Nayagra waterfalls.

On the day of his return, many friends came over to receive him at the airport. While having friendly conversations one of them asked him. "Have you managed to see the Nayagra waterfalls."

He replied: "No".

Then the friend said: "It is the biggest loss in your life".

For one, not seeing that particular film is the biggest loss; for the other, not seeing the Nayagra waterfalls is the biggest loss in his life.

Now what is the biggest loss in your life.

Not seeing a particular film is not the biggest loss in your life. Not seeing the Nayagra waterfalls is not the biggest loss in your life. Not going to space is not the biggest loss in your life. Not reaching the top of Mount Everest is not the biggest loss in your life.

Then what's the biggest loss ?

It is your inability to feel GOD, your inability to trust him in times of distress and your inability to spend a few minutes daily thinking about him.

--

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back