• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Stotras addressed to Lakshmana, Bharatha and Shatrugna

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachander

Dear Friends,
Unlike Balarama who is considered as one of the Dasa Avatharams , the brothers of Rama are not listed among the Avatharams. In Kerala there are tempoles devoted to them individually. Recently I found that there are “Kavachams” in their name,These along with translations are available in
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Lakshmana Kavacham
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Bharatha Kavacham
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Shatrugna Kavacham
With best wishes, Ramachander

Dear Friends,
Unlike Balarama who is considered as one of the Dasa Avatharams , the brothers of Rama are not listed among the Avatharams. In Kerala there are tempoles devoted to them individually. Recently I found that there are “Kavachams” in their name,These along with translations are available in
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Lakshmana Kavacham
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Bharatha Kavacham
Raja Thatha's stotra translations: Shatrugna Kavacham
With best wishes, Ramachander

Shri Ramachander Sir,

One question - you may find it mischivous, but i think important point. all 3 kavachams talk about "protect my penis". so can this be recited by females? are all kavachams like this? i think this should be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back