• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hotel California ....Kindly listen to it before it's taken down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members,

Greetings. This song may kindle the youth years many members of this forum. As a teen-ager, I listened to this song either from 'Srilanka Broadcosting Corporation' or from 'Australian broadcosting Corporation'.

From that time, as of today, I listen to this song at every opportunity (no, I don't have a copy of this song).

I am posting this song for Sow.Amala, for her speedy recovery. Hope, she likes it. (This is live, Melbourne, 2004).

YouTube - THE EAGLES - HOTEL CALIFORNIA live from MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Cheers!

Sow.Amala,

Greetings. That link posted in the initial message had been taken down, as expected. The new link is .......

YouTube - ?????????????

(Initially this song attracted over 7 million viewers before taken down! Legend has it, 'hotel california' was the general hospital and the song was about the surgical department. One more view was, 'hotel california' was the jail! But whatever may be the case, this song is still popular even amoung the youngsters).

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back