• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Great texts on shiva pooja from appayya dikshitar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello gurus,
Greetings for the day. Recently i was searching for some books on shiva pooja. I really want to do shiva pooja daily. With the grace of Lord Shiva and with his blessings, i used to chant sri rudram,chamakam (and if i get time i used to recite mahanyasam), then shivanandalahari and finally shiva ashtothrashathanamavali. Later i have seen some great shivachariars doing pooja to shiva in temples and in their homes. So thought of searching the shiva pooja books in internet. As a result i got some good list of books by appayya dikshita swami, they are 1) Sivarchanachandrika, 2) Shivapoojavidhi and 3) Sivadhyana Paddhati

Out of these i have sivarchana chandrika and the others are not available in the internet. So if any of the gurus has the shiva pooja vidhi as pdf pls share it.

Thanks in advance.

by,
c.r.balasubramanian
Om Namah Shivayah

Shiva pooja vidhi

Hello

You can download the document you are seeking from pradosham.com. It is free

I am looking for a english version of Mahanyasam - any suggestions ?

Regards
Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back