• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Holy Darkness: a Study of Light in Brihadeshvara Hindu Temple, Tanjore, Tamilnadu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Ramachandran Sir for posting the Holy Darkness paper. It is a wonder to know that researchers from abroad can throw so much light with regard to historical structures.Articles like this will surely inspire young researchers in the field of history and architecture.

bhavana

To Sri Ramacchandran ji , this reserch paper was very much helpul to me for my reserch on sound and light,but late in getting,since I have submitted my reserch book to the committe, I will try to add some valueble points from the paper. Thank you, with regards s.r.k.

Can share more. Vedic Maths quotes more about Light and Sound. This is identified as SAMA VEDA. The calculation on Light and Sound was first located in Rig Veda where a Jamindhar in A.P. made a research in A.D. 1850 and presented in Madras Literary Society.

Not only this. the Fire arms like Canon manufactured by English also found in Nithi Prakasika which was translated by English. Has more proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back