• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How to delete threads?

• Thread starter shivani.itsmehere
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to delete those threads where I hv asked some personal questions related to my marriage etc.The reason is today I hv suggested the name of this blog to a friend of mine. I do not want my friend to read my personal questions!!!!

I also wanted to delete some of the threads/posts which I now feel are useless. How to do it?
Reply me also Pravin.
You remember that you once told me previously that you didn't want to lose a valuable member that's why you banned me instead of Deleting my account. If that's the case then why are you ignoring me like this?
OK I understand that you may not reply for sometime being a busy man but you seem to take eternity to address my query.
A prompt reply from your side will be extremely appreciative.

With Regards,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back