• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

108 divya desams - Nave Thirupathi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all,

I shall be much thankful if anyone can guide me to visit on my own individually to Nava Thirupathi
around Thirunelveli. Please advise me as to how to get to these divya desams
from Chennai and the place of stay at Tirunelveli and the pooja timings of the
temples. Please also advice the distances from one temple to another.

Thanking you,
Radhakrishnan

Hi Radhakrishnan
Last week only I visited these Nava tirupathis and Tirukarungudi and Vanamamali.
Navathirupathis will take 2 PM - 8 PM time in a day ..
Tirukarungudi and Vanamamali will take 1 day..due to timings.
COntact Velmurugan Auto Driver - 09443527620
He is truely helpful. He will charge nominally for nava tirupathi and some moderate for Tirukarungudi and Vanamalai.
He will pick u up from Tirunelveli Station itself.
TC.

Tirunelveli - Tiruchendur is 55 kms.So you can book your stays in Tiruchendur also as it will be so economical.
More over the Nava Thirupathy Sthalas are located after Alwar Thirunagari on the Nellai - Tiruchendur road.So Tiruchendur will be more easy when Tirunelveli is concerned.

If you prefer a City Atmosphere you can choose Tirunelveli.

If you prefer car from Madurai I can provide at reasonable tariff as it is my profession.

You can reach me in my mobile 99521-63523.

Hello to everyone. I just joined the Forum. Hope to contribute meaningfully to the Forum's activities.

Regarding Nava Thirupathi, we had recently completed a 2-day trip, starting from Tirunelveli Junction. We hired a Van. You can have darshan in all the 9 temples, by midday if you start early, say by 6 am. The next day you can plan for Nanguneri(Vanamamalai) and Thirukurungudi. At Nanguneri you can use car or take an auto or jeep to reach Thirukurngudi. We could not complete Thirukungudi as we were told the temple at Thirukungudi will close by 6 pm.

Dear Signeswarie

I would like to have accommodation at Tirumala Hills for 11 people which include two very aged persons including myself
four young children age ranging from 3 to 11. We would be arriving from California and would reach tirumala July 4th
morning and leave tirumala July 5th afternoon. We would need four AC rooms each for double occupancy.

If you can let me know whom to contact for the acccommodation it would facilitate me at this very old age to arrange
in advance. We are going to Tirumala for tonsuring the hair of two young babies and hence I am in a sort of anxiety and
apprehension.

Likewise if you can find out and indicate decent hotels at chennai around T.Nagar or Teynampet or Nungambakkam
for four days from July 5, 2011.

I am sorry to bother you but I am sure you would come forward to help me without fail and oblige.

God bless you.

with best wishes

PC RAMABADRAN

Dear Shri.Ramabhadran,
There is a website'www.yourmaninindia.com' of TTK services.They undertake all types of services on payment of their prescribed fees.
Earlier they were accepting applications for Visas to USA,from persons in Chennai with prior arrangement with USA counsel in Chennai.
The company is now doing the same services for Australia,Newzealand etc.They manage properties of NRIs in INDIA.
You may try .My brother in law used to stay in Hotel PALM GROVES in Kodambakkam high road nearer to GEMINI fly over in mount road.
It is nearer to T'Nagar,Nungambakkam area.There are good hotels for meals if you do not like to take food in the hotel.You may get full particulars about this and other decent hotels through internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back