• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

something interesting-clock run by Gomutra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuryaKasyapa

A clock running with energy from Gomutra?

I chanced to see this photo in the link given below. (photo is numbered 370 there) with caption:
#370 clock being run from the energy generated by Gomutra

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...clock-being-run-energy-generated-go-mutra.jpg

The narration it seemed to be about a Gurukul in Hariharpura, near Agumbe ,in Karnataka.

As I was not a member of that forum, I could not get clarifications by any interaction with that forum/members .
But there are a lot of nice photos to view.

It may interest some members of TB Com. They may be able to give more details in this regard.

Story of a Barbeque Summer : Kuch Khatta Kuch Meetha. - Page 10 - Team-BHP

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back