• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

marriage disolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhagavaney,

what a query. i think the husband has to move on and marry if he finds a suitable person.

not to worry about seven life cycles. they will sort out by themselves, each of them.

if one have been married in vedic tradition and wife have been unfaithful and during husband absence she have put onother man in his house and bed , is marriage in gods eye terminated , or still married for 7 life times , can husband remarry ?

This is probably the most poignant query I have seen in this forum.

The basic foundation of any decent marriage is trust. Love comes only next, IMO. When the trust is smashed so thoughtlessly, no person could possibly be required to endure.

Whatever reality may be, we can be certain of only this life. Make the most of it. You are not required to suffer cheaters. Damn those who say otherwise.

Cheers!

if one have been married in vedic tradition and wife have been unfaithful and during husband absence she have put onother man in his house and bed , is marriage in gods eye terminated , or still married for 7 life times , can husband remarry ?

shango

there are needs namely biological.is it fair,to deprive human biological needs.is it possible for anyone to deprive the needs of stomach as an organ?

faithful or unfaithful,is a state of mind.mentally i keep lusting over millions of women everyday,so am i held accountable by some goddamned moral police?even in a marriage,if one of the spouse,has a lesser appetite in sex,is it fair to ration one's hunger?

if the husband has found out,his wife slept with another man,he must first find out the reason?then decide the course of action.

women for centuries have been tolerating men's infidelity rather like a curse on them.now,one in a trillion amongst women does what most men do,she is promptly divorced,bravo men folks :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir,

Legally, the husband can obtain a divorce if he is able to convince the court regarding the infidelity on the part of the wife, and thereafter he can marry another woman or, he may remarry the ex-wife if on reconsideration both parties agree for such a course of action. That is the position in India.

But you mention "married for 7 life times". That takes the question to the religious/esoteric level. No one will be able to say whether a marriage conducted according to the vedic tradition will be binding for 7 life times. To the best of my knowledge there is no vedic statement to support such a conclusion. The only benediction uttered during the ceremony is for a life of one hundred years for the couple. If the husband values being together with his wife, he can continue till the end despite her infidelity. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back