• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

75th issue release function of 'Brahmin Today' Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namassadhasae.

'Brahmin Today' is a monthly magazine (bi lingual - Tamil & English) and is successfully coming every month for over six years now. Their 75th issue release is celebrated on Sunday, 16th May 2010, from 6 pm to 8 pm, at Hotel Dharmaprakash, Raja Annamalai Road, Near Hotel Dasaprakash, Purasawalkam, Chennai 600 084. The following link gives all the required information, about this function.

It is a co-incidence that the first issue of this magazine was released in the same venue.

I am interested in this magazine as Book Review Co-ordinator and I earnest request all members/friends in this website, especially Chennaites, to participate and grace this occasion.

Tamil-English portal of art, knowledge, stories and poems

Thanks & Regards to all.

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!

Namassadhasae.

I thank all the viewers of this post and to the responses from Sarvashree Swaminatha Sharma, RVR & essarkey. Glad to inform that the function went off very well and Shri RVR attended the event. My special thanks to him for his presence in the event.

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back