• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thenmavin Komathu - Oru Malayalam Chithram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite an entertaining film, 'thenmaavin kombathu', with good story line, brisk flow, enjoyable humour and some high class acting, Sobhana&MohanLal with Srinivasan, NedumudiVenu etc. One song is particularly good. Thank you v much for posting! -- cheers, regards: rj

Sri.Rajuvish,

You are welcome. I loved the title song. Initially I was only going to post the link for that song only; then I changed my mind and posted the link for the movie. I am glad to know you enjoyed it too.

Cheers!

Raghy: thank you for the note above. 'Kakkakkuyil' and 'Chandralekha', are among some other films comparable for entertainment value, all round; recommend them for you, if you have'nt seen them already. 'Achuvinde Amma' also -- a bit different though. cheers, regards, lvngly, rj.

Raghy: thank you for the note above. 'Kakkakkuyil' and 'Chandralekha', are among some other films comparable for entertainment value, all round; recommend them for you, if you have'nt seen them already. 'Achuvinde Amma' also -- a bit different though. cheers, regards, lvngly, rj.

Sri.Rajuvish,

I have not watched 'kakkakuyil' yet. I have watched 'Chandralekha'. That is a good suggestion indeed! Mohanlal and Srinivasan combination is just great. I can never forget one particular joke..(Srinivasan) Noor is running; someone catches him and asks 'ethare peraada ingana erangittundu? nee ethaadaa? (how many like have strated? who are you?)...Srinivasan says 'noor' (his name).. 'nooro! innaalu baakky 99 evadayadaa? (hundred? then where are the other 99?)...that movie was just hilarious! (For the interested members..Here is Chandralekha...YouTube - Chandralekha Malayalam movie DVD (ENG SUB) - 1

I have watched 'Achuvinde Amma'..it was not bad. 'Aaraam Thamburaan' was a great movie.. wouldn't mind watching it again..

Cheers!

Oh, yes, i remember that 'Nooru' joke and quite a few others vividly ('Contessa', for one!): i had the same kind of joy&satisfaction, watching that film, (also kakkakkuyil), as when i read (and re-read a few times, at different stages of life!), Devan's 'Gomathiyin Kathalan' (the film was equally good, too!), and 'Miss Janaki'! 'AaramThampuran' and 'ManiChithraThazhu' are very good, too, but perhaps not totally realistic in some aspects: very well taken films, nicely presented with entertainment value undiminished and in tact right through the heavy theme! in tamil, i can't name many films with that kind of all round balance: 'Mozhi' may be one, after the good old ones like 'Missiyamma', 'KathalikkaNeramillai': 'Friends' came out as a good entertainer. Cheers: rj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back