• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vote in this election

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laku_r

i honestly think we can make an impact in this this election if we refrain from voting to show our displeasures with the policies of the goverment. not just hte recent one, but a lot of htose in the past as well. We need to collectively show to the world that we are the oppressed class here. Guys, we can even organize a meeting sort of event and invite some members of the press to voice our concerns. i know iam thinking way beyond the lines, but i dont think it is impossible.

unfortunately i do not share the same opinion as yours Laku.

Your vote is as valuable as a bowl of rice to a hungry man.

you might not know because of your one vote the future of who presides over us might hang in balance.

Your vote is your birthright, Dont Waste It.

Laku u may be wrong too, sorry for that but this formula of not voting in election may be good in some panchayat or township but not as a community because if we dont vote then others are going to and this step would cause much worry for the future of us. Consider if KK comes to power without a single brahmin support! gush. What all he would do is ones imagination. If u can organise and show a very high mass support and media backing then we may consider joining you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back