• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

manapporutham

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

puzhavai

We see horoscope matching as a preliminary step for arranging marriages..We feel elated if there are a lot of porutthams astrologically...we proceed happily..The girl or boy may be having smbody else in their mind..they are brainwashed,telling abt the jatakaporutham.some couple get adjusted.But a great number of them elope with their lovers,either before or aft the marriage...even today,i got upset hearing such a case..Why cant we give some importance to MANAPPORUTHAM TOO?...Dr Bhavani Chandrasekharan

Manapporutham

Dear Madam,
I used to consult one astrologer"Venkatakrishna Bhagavathar" a very aged person having more than 60 years of astrological practise in
SRIRANGAM, Tamilnadu.He is not alive now.According to him there is no need for matching both the Horoscopes if there is manapporutham,but in such cases it is necessary to ensure that the 'DOSAMS' in both the horoscopes are evenly balanced.If not done it might affect the married life of the couple.For example one may always be sick or they live separately for a longer part of their life.
BK

Dear Sri Krishnamoorthy,thanks for the response.Girls and boys mingle with each other a lot nowadays,right fr schooldays..I think they r freely expressing their minds to parents as we all have nuclear fmlies,have less number of children and are more broadminded.If a boy or a girl express their interest in another girl or boy,it is the parents' responsiblity to analyse the matter in all aspects,and if we find negatives,discuss elaborately with the boy or girl,can put forth the matter to the concerned firstline relatives and seek their opinion too.Jatakaporutham can b seen too.There must b compromises fr parents' and children's sides.Let a year or two pass by.Anyway,divorces and elopement before or aft marriage are the worst incidents tht can happen in fmlies.

Dear Sri Sharma,I do believe in Astrology and jatakaporutham.But this generation is impatient,not willing for compromises at all.Actually,this attitude of the present generation only spoils their lives.I SEE A LOT OF MARRIAGES CONDUCTED WITH GOOD JATAKAPORUTHAM,break very quickly and easily.Recently,one girl,tamil brahmin here,consumed poison two days before the wedding day and was brought to my hosp,she was in love w.another brahmin boy here.Her life was saved.I requested the parents to reconsider the matter.But the mariage was conducted in a pompous way.The girl ran away w.her boyfrnd yesterday..So,sir,i myself am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back