• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Arressted for reading panjangam in rameshwaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

Last edited by a moderator:
my own gut feeling, is that all this will pass with MK's end.

we will slowly but surely revert to chithrai as the start of the new year. all my sri lankan tamil buddies here, in unison, exchanged new year greetings on april 13/14.

:)

so, not sure, how deep this change has penetrated the tamil psyche.

my own gut feeling, is that all this will pass with MK's end.

mu.ka's end ?

i have almost come to the conclusion that his maker hasnt planned for this. mu ka looks destined to outlive the cockroach.

:)

we will slowly but surely revert to chithrai as the start of the new year. all my sri lankan tamil buddies here, in unison, exchanged new year greetings on april 13/14.

no sir, i think the tamil new year may get shifted to mu ka's birthday ;)

so, not sure, how deep this change has penetrated the tamil psyche.

it hasnt.

hari,

back in the 1950s, mao was urging the chinese to have large families. china was building atom bombs gung ho.

mao, logicked, that with the onset of the nuclear war, only chinese and cockroach would survive.

now, i should add, chinese, cockroach & MK would survive. :)

hari,

back in the 1950s, mao was urging the chinese to have large families. china was building atom bombs gung ho.

mao, logicked, that with the onset of the nuclear war, only chinese and cockroach would survive.

now, i should add, chinese, cockroach & MK would survive. :)

kunjuppu

what a joke,why include dr.mu ka but he is a talented poet skillful administrator,a chief minister of a state,what will tamizhan's feel by this joke of your's?

Hiranya Kasipu wanted his son to learn his name instead of Lord Narayana. But what happened. No force on earth can change the age old tradition and culture merely by an executive Order. Chithirai will be our New Year, in the past, NOW and in future also.

The End of DMK is Nearing.
It is the main Huddle for the development of TN.
Already The grouth of our Generation (The people now in the age group 50 to 70 )is Damaged by not allowing us to Learn Hindi by The DMK.As a result we are Isolated from National Stream.
No Central Govt factories since ICF in 1955 is launched.
Nearly 6 Govt Sugar Factories are Almost Closed around Madurai.
This is the case in each and every district.
Un employment Problem is raising more than the Populations groth.
New Rowdies Group are Forming in every town.
Chain Snatching events are daily occurance in TN.
Robery and Looting are daily happenings.Police forces are totally in active.
MK Never cares about the sufferings of the people.
Parrattu Vizha for him is his Daily Need for MK.
Mocking Hinduism is his Hobby.
My sincere Request Hindus must Vote only to the people who favours Hinduism.
Totally Anti Hindus will be Driven away shortly by the People.
People are waiting for the Golden Day to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back