• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sundarapandiapuram Rajagopalaswamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this place is near Tenkasi I think there is no Iyengar around this place but you have a vaishnavite temple Do you have an ayyegar to do the pujas?:embarassed:

Dear Kujappu
Yes I know a girl from this place. Did her engineering from Kalasalingam college Srivilliputtur. Married to a doctor from Tirunelveli. Is in London now But I donot know if she has this place name entered in her passport Her father runs a petrol bunk in Tenkasi. Now I hope your wish is fulfilled. Happy? Jambu .

Last edited:
my cup of joy would be fulfilled, when i see a white guy trying to pronounce our friend's name. chances are it may be too long for many an official form or drivers licence.

my first name, incidentally my dad's name was too long for the ontario drivers licence way back in mid seventies. i am among the few with only my initials.

my cup of joy would be fulfilled, when i see a white guy trying to pronounce our friend's name. chances are it may be too long for many an official form or drivers licence.

my first name, incidentally my dad's name was too long for the ontario drivers licence way back in mid seventies. i am among the few with only my initials.

like an 'mgr' in ontario a fellow malayali born in sri lanka,went to become the cm of tamil nadu.vaazhga tamizh.hope you run and become governor of a province,vaazhga mgr,puratchi thalaivar!

This threat starter should know more about this place. I picked up the thread so that he can give more information about SP Puram about which I writing in detail in a different thread Agraharam But he has vanished Jambu:eek:hwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back