• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Unity. Dharma and Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given an occassion, which of the below one can consider, the best?
Rama and his brothers
OR
Yudhishtra and his brothers

Sri DRS,

A good thread lead you have given.I eagerly look for the sensible discussion from learned members. I hope, there will not be any venom spitting. (personal likes and dislikes may be kept subdued,but logical and intelligent points to be put forth.)

In the case of Sri Rama and brothers, -different mothers.

In the case of Yudhistira and brothers- same mother but supposed to be blessed by different Devas

Can Sri Krishna also be included in this?

It should not be reduced to the Tamil film story essence of Chithi and step children, because in all the present cases, there was not enemity between the siblings but love,and mutual help.

If there are some similar characters , they may also be included.

I hope a decent and enlightening discussion will follow.

Greetings.

Given an occassion, which of the below one can consider, the best?
Rama and his brothers
OR
Yudhishtra and his brothers

Dear Dr Sundaram,

In Treta Yuga...Rama and his brothers were the best...

In Dwapara Yuga ...Yudhishtira and his brothers were the best.

But dont forget Krishna as Poornaavatar and Geeta Bhodaka of Dwapara Yuga and most important the underlying Supreme Prabhu(Brahman). Lord of all.

There is a stanza from a bhajan I know:

Treta Yuga me Rama Prabhu tu
Dwapara Yuga me Krishna Prabhu tu
Kali Yuga me Kalki Prabhu tu
Sarva Dharma Prabhu tu...

renu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back