• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Srardham with Homam at Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sradham with HOMAM at DELHI

Sir,
There are no of qualified sastrigals in NEW DELHI.I have performed annual SRARDHAMS for my parents in NEWDELHI from 1983 to 1995 when I was in DELHI.My daughter in DWARKA Newdelhi-110075 is performing the ceremony for her in laws.
I was having one Sri.VISWANADHA SASTRIGAL from DDA FLATS residing in VIKASPURI area.
Most of the sastrigals reside in an area( I have forgotten the name)
lying enroute from JANAKPURI to DWARKA and very close to JANAKPURI.
ANY TB in DELHI will guide you.
WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK!
B.Krishnamurthy

hi folks,
there are satrigals in New delhi....if you are in mayur vihar area
..there are some vaidheega samajam....in south delhi....better
contact in sri murugan temple in RK Puram area...even in janakpuri/
vikaspuri area ..there are some sastrigals too...or sarojini nagar
pillaiyar kovil too...so pls be specific your area in NEW DELHI....

regards
tbs

Thanks

Dear Shri B.Krishnamurthy sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. Hope you are trying to identify the place at New Delhi is DASHRATHPURI. It is lying enroute to JANAKPURI to DWARKA.

Dear Shri Swaminatha sharma sir,

Thanks for your great interaction. I am proud to intimate you that I am also from Puducherry serving now at New Delhi.

Thanks to everybody...

Anbudan..

Suresh

You may contact sri.s.narayana sastrigal residing at uttari pitampura.
27346823 he will help you a lot.
Your interest in doing shradham ......... Pl keep it up

ramani

chennai 600024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back