• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

rituals on still born thalaichan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the thalaichan child (boy baby), is a still born, what sort of rituals or karyams to be performed. Any special pindam is to be give at Kasi/gaya/allahabad? Can any one please tell me?
thankyou.
Mrs.shanthi venkatraman.

i am so sorry to hear of such tragedies. my heart breaks for the parents. please accept my heartfelt condolences & i pray that time heals this wound.

hope, also, the rituals give a peace of mind and sense of closure to the parents. again, very sorry to hear this.

Very sorry to hear this. It is an unfortunate thing to happen in anybody's life.

Let us pray God `Om Shanti, Om Shanti, Om Shanti' to the departed soul and the parents.

sorry to hear this...i dont think any karmas to still born...but
just help a poor brahmin boy for his education....vidya dhanam to
a poor brahmachari.....everybody born with purvakarma...

regards
tbs

Rituals for still born thalaichan

Namaskaram.
Thanks for all who have responded.It is really a pathetic one. I too experienced this 23 years back. But, since then, as we didnot note down the thithi, etc., we have been helping poor children (according to our shakthi) irrespective of caste, for education. One of them has completed even Bachelors Degree, one girl finished her Plus two, and we are just extending possible helps to the school children in our village.
I am of the strong belief that it is the vidhya dhanam, as quoted by sri.tbs, that makes our daughter who is doing her Masters now abroad, study well.
Once again thank you all.

Rituals on still born Baby

Dear Mrs. Sahanthi Venkatraman,

Very sorry to hear this. There is no word from any of us to console. Pray for the future. One brahmachari at the age group below 12 can be offered with Annadanam, Vastram etc. on the day.

Regards,
Raghava Iyer.

Dear Mrs. Sahanthi Venkatraman,

Very sorry to hear this. There is no word from any of us to console. Pray for the future. One brahmachari at the age group below 12 can be offered with Annadanam, Vastram etc. on the day.

Regards,
Raghava Iyer.

Thank you sir. Will do it definitely.
shanthi venkatraman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back