• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sarva Gnanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
re

Sri Nachi Naga,

The voice seems to be different from Paramacharyal's voice. Are you sure that it is Paramacharyal.

Please don't mistake me for raising the doubt.

All the best

RVR,

Oh no,i don't mistake your genuine doubt,as it's old audio recordings.Priceless gems of the sage

One of our duties as human beings is to avail ourselves of every opportunity to do good to others.

The poor can serve others by their loyal work to the country and the rich by their wealth to help the poor.

Those who are influential can use their influence to better the condition of the lowly. That way we can keep alive in our hearts a sense of social service.

Man by himself cannot create even a blade of grass. We will be guilty of gross ingratitude if we do not offer first to God what we eat or wear – only the best and choicest should be offered to Him.

Life without love is a waste. Everyone should cultivate “Prema” or love towards all human beings, bird and beast.

Wealth amassed by a person whose heart is closed to charity, is generally dissipated by the inheritors: but the family of philanthropists will always be blessed with happiness.

A person who has done a meritorious deed will lose the resulting merit if he listens to the praise of others or himself boasts of his deeds.

It will do no good to grieve over what has happened.

If we learn to discriminate between good and evil, that will guard us from falling into the evil again.

We should utilize to good purpose, the days of our life-time. We should engage ourselves in acts, which will contribute to the welfare of others rather than to our selfish desires.

We should perform duties that have been prescribed for our daily life and also be filled with devotion to God.

One attains one’s goal by performance of one’s duties.

Jnana is the only solvent of our troubles and sufferings.

nachi naga.

Dear Sri Nachi naga,

I have doubts about the voice like sri RVR's. Sri Paramacharyá's speeches are more
direct and get into your heart straight. I have an open mind. Thanks for the efforts
you have taken. If these were recorded in 1930s the voice perhaps might be different.

re

Dear Sri Nachi naga,

I have doubts about the voice like sri RVR's. Sri Paramacharyá's speeches are more
direct and get into your heart straight. I have an open mind. Thanks for the efforts
you have taken. If these were recorded in 1930s the voice perhaps might be different.

NRR,

Thanks.Hopefully people listen to saying and understand the message of the sage.But then in modern world everything is up for doubts and delusion,it's the yuga of Kali,which makes even a child to suspect its parentage,hmmm.

nachi naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back