• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

En kadhali (my sweet heart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• pannvalan0001.jpg
    pannvalan0001.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 226
  • pannvalan0002.jpg
    pannvalan0002.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 143
  • pannvalan0003.jpg
    pannvalan0003.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 151
  • pannvalan0004.jpg
    pannvalan0004.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 160
En khadali (my sweet heart) by mr.pannvalan

is this thread necessary in this site as i thought this site would carry only religious doubts/clarifications et all , mr.pann valan you may be knowing this site is being viewed by only those people who expects only the religious topics.

En khadali (my sweet heart) by mr.pannvalan

is this thread necessary in this site as i thought this site would carry only religious doubts/clarifications et all , mr.pann valan you may be knowing this site is being viewed by only those people who expects only the religious topics.

There is nothing wrong in it. Some of our members like Sri Pannvalan and Sri Durgadasan have poetic talents. Let us enjoy and support their talents.

If you go through the threads, all topics are discussed as long as they don't cross `lakshman rekha'.

All the best

This was a poem written long back. This I am uploading here only with a view to remove the impression in the minds of my friends like Kunjuppu, Ravi et al, who thought I am against love per se.

என் கண்மணி, காதலி....

Thanks Sri Pannvalan, You have rekindled the youthful embers .

While going thru the lines , I am remembering the song in old Tamil film " Apoorva Raagangal".

The hero(Kamal Haasan) sings intended to till then undeclared lover(Srividya).

" ஒரு புறம் பார்த்தால் மிதிலையில் மைதிலி

மறு புறம் பார்த்தல் காவிரி மாதவி...

முகம் மட்டும் பார்த்தால் நிலவின் எதிரொளி

முழுவதும் பார்த்தால் அவளொரு பைரவி ......"

Love and lover are the best inspirations for one's creativity.

Greeting.

Sri Suryakasyapa,

Whatever you have written are all written by Kannadasan.

Kannadasan always excels whether it is love or philosophy. In the film பாவமன்னிப்பு, he has composed a beautiful song

மாதங்களில் அவள் மார்கழி மலர்களிலே அவள் மல்லிகை

His imagination goes on and on such that there is no limit. Since he has to complete the song for film purpose, he completes as follows:

அவள் கவிஞன் ஆக்கினால் என்னை

What a wonderful song.

All the best

Sri Suryakasyapa,

Whatever you have written are all written by Kannadasan.

Kannadasan always excels whether it is love or philosophy. In the film பாவமன்னிப்பு, he has composed a beautiful song

All the best
Yes Sri RVR, I am a great admirer of Kannadaasan.whether i is his lyrics, Arthamulla Indumatham,AAchi, or Geetai kaattum Paathai.

Simple words, ample thoughts.

Thanks to Sri Pannvalan, Best wishes for creative lyrics to flow further .

Greetings

Dear RVR,

One more episode from the real life of Kannadasan.

Kannadasan was taking rest, at the set of "Paalum, Pazhamum" shooting. After completing his shots for the day, Sivaji came out. Then he saw Kannadasan there.
Thrilled, he went to him and asked, "Enya Kavignare, unakku mattum eppadi ayya ithanai azhagaga paattu ezhudha varugirathu? Andha ragasiyam naangalum therindhu kollalaama?".

To this, Kannadasan didn't say anything. He simply scribbled a few lines on a piece of paper, handed over the same to Sivaji and left.

Curious, Sivaji read what was written in it.

"Ennai yaar endru enni, enni nee paarkirai;
Idhu yaar paadum paadal endru nee ketkiraai.
Naan aval perai dhinam paadum kuyil allavaa?
En paadal aval thandha mozhi allavaa?"

Amazed, Sivaji next day went straight to Kannadasan at the shooting spot. He told him, "Oy, Kavignare, ungal varigal migavum pramadham. Idhaiye pallaviyaaga vaithu, oru muzhu paadalaiyum ezhuthi vidungal. Adhai indha padathileye, naam inaithu vidalaam".

This is how one new song was added in 'Paalum, Pazhamum". Kannadasan himself has narrated this incident in his book "Paadal pirandha kadhai".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back