• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Adishankara

Status
Not open for further replies.
mathru panchakam

Mathru Panchakam by Adi Shankaracharya.

dear Gaya,
i actually didnt know about this Panchakam at all.
i search the web for the answer to your question and found it.
thanks to your question i have also found an answer

renuka

Attachments

• mathru panchakam 2.pdf
    9.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Mathru Panchakam by Adi Shankaracharya.

dear Gaya,
i actually didnt know about this Panchakam at all.
i search the web for the answer to your question and found it.
thanks to your question i have also found an answer

renuka

This panchaka,especially the last verse , will melt any son and open flood of tears however controlled he is, especially if he had performed the last rites to his mother. The same case with this scribe-- even while writing this.

For the Acharya, it was something more painful, as being excommunicated family, there were no others coming to do the rites and even though He was a sanyasi, he had to do the last rites. This one brings out the tender human in him. but the ire was not exhibited ,instead only sense of unification was brought by him.

.......Aalayam Karnaalayam.......

Greetings.

This panchaka,especially the last verse , will melt any son and open flood of tears however controlled he is, especially if he had performed the last rites to his mother. The same case with this scribe-- even while writing this.

For the Acharya, it was something more painful, as being excommunicated family, there were no others coming to do the rites and even though He was a sanyasi, he had to do the last rites. This one brings out the tender human in him. but the ire was not exhibited ,instead only sense of unification was brought by him.

.......Aalayam Karnaalayam.......

Greetings.

Dear SuryaJi,
I fully understand what you are saying.
You know all the while I was under the impression that men were the emotionally stronger ones but after witnessing my husband preforming the final rites for his mother I have changed my opinion.
Cascade of emotions and tears I witnessed.
I think the mother -- son bond is a very unique bond even a daughter cannot understand.

renuka

Dear Renukaji
Thank you very much for the prompt reply. I feel this is the greatest new year gift I got. I was searching for this for quite long time.I thank tamil brahmins.com for this wonderful gift

regards, Gaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back