• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Badrinath Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visiting ancient temples of India is my passion...

I was very fortunate to visit the Holy Badri Vishal during the month of October 2009.

Badrinath can easily be reached from Haridwar, there are many taxis and buses starting from Haridwar. You can also stop at places like Karna Prayag, Pipal Koti or Joshi mutt. Accomodation can be got from Badrinath/Kedarnath Mandir Samithi for 200rs during off season.

The best time to vist Badrinath is during the month of October as it is considered off season and the climate is beautiful plus less crowd.

If you wish you can travel by share taxis too, the average rate are 60rs from Joshimutt to Badrinath.

Taxis charge 1Rupee 50 Paisa or so for one km.

Its about 140rs by bus(local govt bus) from Haridwar to Badrinath.

I was fortunate to meet one pundit, who was kind enough to give me VIP darshan. He has become my good friend and his details are below. If you ever visit Badrinath, please meet him as he will take you to near the sannidhi.

He also provides accomodation for 50 + group.

His contact details are :-

Shambhu ji
Jagadhari Yamuna Nagar Nivas
01381 222225
Mobile : 09411512064

You can also buy Abhishekam Thirtham for 10RS from the temple.

I have created a you tube video of Badrinath and enclosed a picture of the sannidhi (taken from the net ).

YouTube - Badrinath - Ancient Temples of India 2009 October.

OR

YouTube - sivayog's Channel

Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back