• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any Body Interested in Haridwar ?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All Friends,
Kumbha Mela is to be Celebrated during Jan-Feb/10 this year as usual.
Vishwa Hindu Parishat has published 2 lakhs Colourful Calenders related to Kasi under the name,"Explore Kashi".
Also One Month one page Spyral Type calenders related to all important places of Kashi about 25000 nos are also under process.
Apart from all these 2 lakhs pamplets describing Meditation in Hindi and English are also under print and process.
If anybody interested to become Volunteers to distribute these in Kumbha Mela (Haridwar) may contact me in my mobile 098421-11592 and 099521-63523.
Place for stay will be arranged.
All the above are under printing in my supervision in Shivakasi and Madurai.
Willing Volunteers may contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back