• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Guru Gita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellant and thank you. Can you present the sanskrit portions in Tamil or in English for the benefit of those like me who are not versed with Sanskrit. I know it will eat your time a lot but just a request. Do not mind if not able to be done for some reasons. God Bless You.

Dear Dr Sundaram Ji,

i will give you a link where the Transliterated Version is available.
click on the following link.
guru gita is one of its chapters.
the last chapter(essence of guru gita)

www.dlshq.org/download/gurutattva.pdf

best wishes
renuka

Last edited:
To Reunga ji wonderful. I have read some of his books like Guru Bakthi, Naan Yar,Thiyanna yoga Rakasiyam and someother books. He is a Great GURU and Realizd Soul. A Deepavali day he said Human mind are become dark and to get light they are using lamps and crakers, but they failed to understand the real Deepavali with in him and shines as Athumam. So do meditation and get enlightment .s.r.k.

Dear Dr Sundaram Ji,

i will give you a link where the Transliterated Version is available.
click on the following link.
guru gita is one of its chapters.
the last chapter(essence of guru gita)

www.dlshq.org/download/gurutattva.pdf

best wishes
renuka
Dear Dr Renuka,
Wondefful of you to have taken pains to provide me the original import.I was previleged to read few of books and postulations of Sri Swami Sivananda from the sources of Sri Swami Chinmayananda who met the former when he went to Himalayas. Am I right?
Thanks again. I pray Guru kataksham for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back