• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Song on "thithi nithya devis"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear all

Five years before, I bought Shri. Najan's book on "thithi nithya devigal". I was much bonded with them afterwards. The dhyana sloka for each nithya devi was provided in the book with sanskrit sloka and tamil meaning. I just convert it into "easy kummi song".

When coming to the mettu, I mostly use "kummi metu" for my songs. This is mainly because of two reasons. 1. Its known to everyone, even a layman
2. It is easy to follow (i mean in bhajans-like, if we say the first part, others can easily grasp and then repeat it).

keeping these things in my mind and with the blessings of nithya devis, I wrote this song. Iam much happy to share this with our forum members. The song will be much colloquial, simple and easy to think (dhyana) of nithya devis...

கணபதி ஸ்துதி
௦௦0. யோகராஜன் குருநாதன் தந்த எங்கள்
இஷ்ட தெய்வமாம் கணபதியை
எல்லாச்செயலுக்கும் முன்னே நிற்கச்சொல்லி
நித்யா தேவிகளை போற்றிடுவோம்

நித்யா தேவி ஸ்துதி
1. ஒன்னாம் திதியில் உத்தமியாம்- அந்த
காமேஸ்வரியையே போற்றிடுவோம்
பொன்னாம் மேனியும் புஷ்பபாணமுமே
கொண்டு வந்தே நம்மை காத்திடுவாள்

2. ரெண்டாம் திதியில் முக்கண்ணியாம்- பக
மாலினி தேவியை போற்றிடுவோம்
ஆறு கைகளோடு ஆறுதல் சொல்லிட
ஆனந்தமாகவே வந்திடுவாள்

3. மூன்றாம் திதியில் நான்கு கரம் கொண்ட
நித்யக்லின்னையை போற்றிடுவோம்
பாசமங்குசம் பானபாத்ரம் அபயம்
கொண்டும தாலசை வந்திடுவாள்

4. நான்காம் திதியில் சொக்கதங்க வர்ணி
நாயகி பேருண்டா வந்திடுவாள்
பாசாங்குசமுடன் கத்தி கேடயமும்
வஜ்ராயுதம் கதை வைத்திருப்பாள்

5. ஐந்தாம் திதியில் அழகி சுந்தரி
வஹ்னி வாசினியை வாழ்த்திடுவோம்
சங்கு தாமரையும் மாதுலிங்கப்பழமும்
புஷ்பபாணம் வில்லும் கொண்டிருப்பாள்

6. ஆறாம் திதியில் ஜாலந்தர தேவியாம்
வஜ்ரேஸ்வரியை வணங்கிடுவோம்
தங்கப்படகினில் நான்குகரம் கொண்டு
தாயவளும் நம்மைக்காத்திடுவாள்

7. ஏழாம் திதியின் நாயகியாம்- சிவ
தூதியை என்றென்றும் போற்றிடுவோம்
பாசாங்குசம் கட்கம் கேடயம் கதையுடன்
ரத்னபாத்ரம் கொண்டு வந்திடுவாள்

8. எட்டாம் திதியில் தோதலா தேவியாம்
கருநிற த்வரிதையை போற்றிடுவோம்
இலைதழை ஆடைகள் சூடிக்கொண்டே அவள்
ஈரிருக்கை கொண்டு வந்திடுவாள்

9. ஒன்பதாம் திதியில் யாவரும் போற்றிடும்
குலசுந்தரியைக் கும்பிடுவோம்
ஓராறு வதனமும் ஈராறு கரங்களும்
கொண்டு வந்தே கரையேற்றிடுவாள்

10. பத்தாம் திதியில் சைதன்ய ரூபியாம்
சாஸ்வத நித்யையை சார்ந்திடுவோம்
பன்னிரு கரமுடன் பொன்னன் சூர்யன் போல
மின்னிக்கொண்டே அவள் வந்திடுவாள்

11. பதினோராம் திதியில் நீலவர்னியாம்
நீலபதாகயை நம்பிடுவோம்
பச்சைக் கிளியேந்தி பத்துக்கரமுடன்
பாசம் வைத்தே பாதுகாத்திடுவாள்

12. பனிரெண்டாம் திதியில் சிம்ஹவாகினியாம்
பரதேவி விஜயாவைப் பணிந்திடுவோம்
பத்துக்கரமோடு பிறைமதி சூடியே
சக்திகள் சூழ்ந்திட வந்திடுவாள்

13. பதிமூன்றாம் திதியில் பொன்னிறத்தி - எங்கள்
சர்வமங்களாவைப் போற்றிடுவோம்
மாதுளம்பழமுடன் தாமரை மலரேந்தி
வரதாபயம் காட்டி வந்திடுவாள்

14. பதினான்காம் திதியில் அக்னிஸ்வருபிணி
ஜ்வாலாமாலினியை சரணடைந்தோம்
ஆறுமுகத்துடன் சூலமேந்தியவள்
கோரும் வரங்களைத் தந்திடுவாள்

15. பதினைந்தாம் திதியில் உதயகதிர் போன்ற
சித்ரா தேவியினைப் போற்றிடுவோம்
நான்குகரங்களில் பாசாங்குசம் கொண்டு
நாயகியும் நம்மைக் காத்திடுவாள்

நித்யா தேவிகளின் நாமங்கள் சொல்லியே
நித்தமும் போற்றிட செல்வமோங்கும்
நிச்சயமாகவே அன்னையின் பேரருள்
கச்சிதமாகவே வந்து சேரும்.

Pranams

Last edited:
Namassadhasae.

Nice posting. Thanks.

Late Najan had done really yeoman service to the society. He has done various research books on navavaraNa pooja procedures, navagraha vazhipadu, jothisha sastra, various titles based on his research, particularly to Sri Vidya upasana, etc. Adam street in Mylapore was famous for the publication of Najan's books by Prathiba Prasuram. Son of late Najan is known to me. You can use this information, in case you need any of Najan's titles

Like Late Anna Subramania Aiyer, who made it possible for non-sanskrit, Tamil only knowing audience to chant veda mantras and a special style of marking on the top of the letters Nos. 2, 3, & 4 to differentiate the sanskrit sounds and special markings for swaras, this Najan also deserves appreciation by all.

Though backing by Ramakrishna Mutt was 100% available for Anna, the services rendered by this Najan, without any sizeable external help, deserves to be remembered by us always.

Excellent posting. Keep it up pls.

"அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!"
_ திருவக்கரை திருப்புகழ்

Is it Uncle??? Am a great fan of Shri. Najan. I have almost 25-30 books of him. With them only am gaining some knowledge. Unfortunately I have not met him. I wish to meet his son inperson and greet for his dad's works. I have almost all books related to shri vidhya.

Uncle I forget to share one thing. Is it the meeting clarifying doubts on shri vidhya pooja, which happens on Shri. Najan's home is still happening??
Kindly make this possible.

Pranams

Last edited:
Worshipping thithi nithya devis on their corresponding thithis will please shri lalitha tripurasundari a lot. These devis are the ones created by Lalithamba to rule over the time. "kaaladishtana devis". Hence, they can reduce the dangers of that day and improves our health and wealth and victory in our deeds.

For more info, please refer "Thithi nithya devigal"- a book by Shri. Najan (Prathiba publications). This is available in Giri Traders also.

Dear Soundarrajan uncle

I have a doubt whether smt. Prathiba Najan is there?? I want to learn more things regarding this shri devi pooja.

Pranams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back