• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

congrats swaminathasharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear and Respected Sharmaji

I too wonder on seeing you in the right corner... Totally happy on seeing you. All the very best ji.

Pranams

Namassadhasae.

Only after pointing out by Shri Kunjupu ji, I notice the box carrying Sharmaji's banner. 'Murthy siruthanulm keerthi romba perisu'.
Wish the small box here will fetch Shri Sharma ji. boxes of fame and treasure. In Sanskrit, there is one terminology called 'Simha vana nyaya'. SingathAl kAttukku AdhAyam; Likewise Kattal singaththukku adhayam. Without this person, could we ever think a programme like Naveena Swayamvaram.

We may feel proud to have a real lion in astrology with us.

Congrats Shri Sharma ji.

"அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!" _ திருவக்கரை திருப்புகழ்

Sri Sharma ji,

Congratulations to have highlighted part of your services exclusively.

With respect to Sri Kunjuppu ji's perfect statement - "it is official, that swami is open for business", I would like to express my opinion.

If not mistaken I would like to suggest you few points.

1) Let this thread be dedicated to you. I mean, all the new threads need be created by you as and when required. This would help members to read all or any of your threads as they wish, asserting themselves its importance.

2) If any one wants to have a open discussion on some of the astrological aspects, than that member need to send you a personal message, requesting you to initiate discussion. You may than create a new thread with the subject (indicating the name of the member who has requested for this thread in a bracket)

3) This thread should be strictly for those who believe in astrology and respect the subject. We should not entertain any comments against the concept under discussion. Member's can cross question to make them more clear and clarify their doubts. But should not be allowed to criticize and ridicule the topic. You should have the authority to delete such posts the moment you notice them. Other members should be requested not to respond to such posts. This would help us to avoid unnecessary disturbances among members.

4) Last but not least.....In an ideal and specific ways you should have your address, contact numbers and horoscope consultation timings highlighted along with your fee. Also an update of your short visits to Chennai and other cities with relevant details, if you could plan to offer your consultations during your visit. This would help the members to consult their horoscope, horoscope porutham etc...with you in privacy.

All the above are only my opinion that I feel would be the apt to protect the interest of our esteemed and competent astrologer - Sri Swaminathasharma ji and for the benefit of all our members. This would help us to maintain the discipline and purity of the subject.

swami indeed has a கம்பீரம் about him.

i cannot help but moving my eyes to the right hand corner, each time i move to a new post :) it is like a magnet.

with this magnetic personality, perhaps he probably has a good career waiting for him in kollywood.

definitely he appears readymade for certain character roles - astrologer (no practice needed here), hero's brother, heroine's uncle, the friendly wise neighbour.

the public can suggest a few others.

best wishes swami for a possible third career :)

swami indeed has a கம்பீரம் about him.

i cannot help but moving my eyes to the right hand corner, each time i move to a new post :) it is like a magnet.

with this magnetic personality, perhaps he probably has a good career waiting for him in kollywood.

definitely he appears readymade for certain character roles - astrologer (no practice needed here), hero's brother, heroine's uncle, the friendly wise neighbour.

the public can suggest a few others.

best wishes swami for a possible third career :)

Sri Kunjuppu

He is our Aasthana Astrologer

So many youngsters are waiting for his signals to tie the knots.

We don't want to leave him from our forum

Please don't kindle the bollywood ambitions

All the best

Last edited:
Sri Ravi,

I could not help commenting on this point mentioned by you.

"This thread should be strictly for those who believe in astrology and respect the subject. We should not entertain any comments against the concept under discussion. Member's can cross question to make them more clear and clarify their doubts. But should not be allowed to criticize and ridicule the topic. You should have the authority to delete such posts the moment you notice them. Other members should be requested not to respond to such posts. This would help us to avoid unnecessary disturbances among members."

This point sounds like a blashpamy law to me. Only the punishment for critical members are not included. Had you added that 'such criticizing members should be banned from the forum without further notice', then it would be a complete blashpamy law. Sri. Ravi, nothing is above criticism as long as only the message gets criticised. Blashpamy laws were made only to defend something that can not be substantiated logically.

Last edited:
Sri Ravi,

I could not help commenting on this point mentioned by you.

"This thread should be strictly for those who believe in astrology and respect the subject. We should not entertain any comments against the concept under discussion. Member's can cross question to make them more clear and clarify their doubts. But should not be allowed to criticize and ridicule the topic. You should have the authority to delete such posts the moment you notice them. Other members should be requested not to respond to such posts. This would help us to avoid unnecessary disturbances among members."

This point sounds like a blashpamy law to me. Only the punishment for critical members are not included. Had you added that 'such criticizing members should be banned from the forum without further notice', then it would be a complete blashpamy law. Sri. Ravi, nothing is above criticism as long as only the message gets criticised. Blashpamy laws were made only to defend something that can not be substantiated logically.

Sri Raghy ji,

Absolutely true...

In a simplistic way, I just wanted to convey that, Astrology Services and Consultation Forum headed by Sri Swaminatha Sharma ji, should serve its purpose perfectly by providing services to the people who believe in astrology and its various concepts and systems.

Since Sri Sharma ji is a research scholar who will be consulted by the members strongly believing astrology, I just felt that it would be healthier to consider his predictions and suggestions as per individual's wish without oneself and or others defending them and seeking substantial logic for such predictions and suggestions based on the subject of astrology

I have not highlighted the possibilities of criticism of an individual, but only of the topic under discussion. I thought, this would help the believing members to concentrate properly on what services they want from Sri Sharma ji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back