• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sthothrams by Adi Sankara

Status
Not open for further replies.
sthothrams by Adi sankara

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your mail. I am interested to buy a book containing all sthothrams for daily parayanam. I will be much obliged if any one can inform me the book shop or the address of publisher

Sir,
I saw a book named "Complete work of Adishankara" at Giri Trading centre, Mylapore chennai.Hope it may be useful to you.
gaya

Dear Friends,

Adi Sankara Had written many sthotrams on all deities. Can any one inform me as to whether any one has compiled a book containing all in one book and if so from where can I get that

Recently one of my friends has complied 35 slokams of Adhi Sankarar
in a book . If you need soft copy of the slokams kindly email me
[email protected] so that I can send the softcopy.
Please let me know the place where you are residing ?

=sankarcs

All stotras composed by Sri Adisankra

Dear sir,

Thank you very much for your mail. I am interested to buy a book containing all sthothrams for daily parayanam. I will be much obliged if any one can inform me the book shop or the address of publisher

SRi Rangam Vanivilas press had published a complete set of Stotras composed by Sankara on Various deities.You can contact them at Srirangam,Trichy

complete works of Aadhi Sankara

Really I was also in search of many years. I got some of those also with m,e. But I got a complete insight by seeing the list and information provided in this thread.

Thanks to all

Mahalingam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back