• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A Conversation with a Gnani

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was written when I was in Madurai. In the year 1982, when I read 'Bhagavad Gita' for the first time, I was greatly influenced by it. As a spontaneous outcome, this poem was born.

It was broadcast in Radio Srilanka then.

Attachments

• A CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0000.jpg
    A CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0000.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 174
  • CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0001.jpg
    CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0001.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 158
  • CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0002.jpg
    CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0002.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 152
  • CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0003.jpg
    CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0003.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 162
  • CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0004.jpg
    CONVERSATION WITH A GNANI0004.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Sri Pannvalan,

Wonderful message in very simple language.

I believe was broadcasted in Radio Ceylon in the year 22.11.1982. (Incidentely 22.11 is the date we conducted swayamvaram)

Why you are hiding such a wonderful message from us for long time? You may be having other literary works also.

Please bring out all your talents to this forum.

All the best

Thank you, Venkataramani.

Depending on the future response of other members, I will post more.

I do not want to hog much space of the forum for myself and also, I do not want to bore those members who are not interested in such literary pieces, even though they have been crafted in simple, plain language.

Sri Pannvalan,

Thanks for posting this poem. Simple, at the same same time, very deep enquiry. ( I am planning to explain this poem to our children). It is very thoughtful of you to post in inthis forum. Thanks again.

Sri Pannvalan
Excellent posting.A very lucid explanation of Brahma Tattvam in the form of conversation between Guru and his disciple.Postings of this nature will be of great value for people like me.
S.Sridharan

To:ri Pannvalanji. What a great Poem, why you are hide it for years . Kindly post more useful like this With worm regards. s.r.k.

Dear SRK,

Thanks for your kind words. If you are interested, I shall post one recent poem of mine, which was greatly appreciated by none other than Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, when he was the serving President of the country.

To Pannvalanji, ThankQ sir, Pl, post all your poems and some of the spiritual works it will help me and also other members , Thanks, s.r.k.

சிறந்த கவிதை விருந்து. மேலும் தொடர்ந்து தருக.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back