• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uksharma3

British Prime Minister Thatcher told American President George Bush, “Before appointing a cabinet minister, I would get him to answer a riddle. I asked my foreign minister Geoffrey Howe, for example, ‘If it is your father’s son and it’s not your brother, who is it?’ ‘It’s me’ said Howe, so I gave him the job.”
Impressed by this, Bush put the riddle to the vice president T. Dan Quayle. “I’ll get back to you” the vice president said uncertainly. Then he called Henry Kissinger. ‘The answer is “me” said Henry. Quayle returned to Bush in triumph. “It’s Kissinger,” he cried. “No. It’s not. You bloody fool” thundered the President, “It’s Geoffrey Howe!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back