• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Felicitation to Neyveli Santhanagopalan-25 yrs of Imparting Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
A unique Function is being held at Chennai on 21st and 22nd November to commemorate 25 years of Sangeetha Gnana Dhanam by Neyveli R.santhanagopalan.
Commencing at 2 pm on saturday(21.11.09) the function will go on till 9 pm on Sunday,22nd November 2009.19 of his shishyas will give concert one hour each.Neyveli's parents will be honored.
The function will be held at PSBB School,K.K.Nagar,Chennai

The event will be preceded by a Sapta Swara Devatha Homa
at West Mambalam(Garodia Hindu Vidyalaya Groundsl) in the forenoon of 21st November 2009.

Music lovers interested may please attend.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Thanks Sri Sabesan Narayanaswamy

Personally I am tied up with our own Swayamvaram function and will not be able to attend.

Sri Neyveli Santhanagopalan has done wornderful service to carnatic music.

I wish the fuction all the success.

thanks for the notification.I will let know my contacts in madras. Neyveli R S deserves much more and will happen in times ahead. Thanks again.

A related thread is posted by Vikrama ji regarding the swaradevatha homam...

Anyhow, there will be no second opinion that NRS deserves this.

Pranams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back