• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Re-Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madhavan did his schooling from one of the premier institutions of Chennai. Qualified MBBS from University of Madras is currently working as Consultant and Manager in an established Medical Diagnostic Centre in Chennai. He does a lot of diagnostic ultrasound, articles, research work, software development, Research & development in imaging. Good event manager as he has conducted and organised national / international conferences on ultrasound & imaging. His total remuneration is around Rs. 3 lakhs and gets more than 2 lakhs through investments. He has varied interests like both indoor & out door sports, travelling, reading, music – soft, movies, computers without doubt. He has a charming personality. Enough of praising my own son !!

A little about our family background: I wish to state that husband, both father, father-in-law, brother were doing Medical practise. Husband - PB Ramanujam (Neurosurgeon), PB Annangrachari (Father in law) & S Srinivasachari (father) were running "Lakshmi Nursing Home & T Nagar Xray" Brother Dr S Govindarajan was Professor of Radiology, Government Royapettah Hospital, Chennai. My nephews & nieces are all doctors and consultants.

I am a Home maker and have 2 sons Madhavan (The groom) and Kesavan and no daughters. Younger son is an Orthopedic Consultant married to doctor (Cardiologist) working in Royal United Hospital, Bath Spa, United Kingdom and has a 15 year old son and settled there. Almost all cousins & uncles of Madhavan are doctors & engineers well settled abroad as well as in India. My son and me are living in Chennai.

Madhavan has a neurological problem mostly like in co-ordination of movements. Now well under control with newer medicines and is problem is not threatening to life. Higher functions are perfect and hence looking for a good life companion. Details can be obtained from his consulting neuro-physician

The Companion must be Good hearted, caring, loving, broad minded, family mined, wholesomely heathy. Educated well to take care of financial aspects (banking etc.,) working NOT mandatory. Widow or Divorcee without encumberences.

Madhavan's Amma (Groom's mother)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back