• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri Abirami Andhadhi with Tamil and English meanings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to post the full text of Sri Abhirami Anthadhi with Tamil and English meanings as attached files. I have combined the works of Srimathi Vishalakshi Ramani, Sri Durgadasanji, Sri N.R.Ranganathanji (after making some minor corrections in the text and commentaries), Sri P.R.Ramachanderji and another person from another website and added some points from discourses, which I have listened to from Sollin Selvan Sri Kalyanaraman, a disciple of Sri Kirupaananda Vaariaar Swamigal many years ago. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks and regards, Ramesh Ramanan..

Attachments

• Sri Abhirami Anthadhi-English-Tamil.pdf
    502.2 KB · Views: 3,352
  • pdf995-Sri Abhirami Anthadhi-English-Tamil2.pdf
    548.3 KB · Views: 1,579
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back