• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dog menace at nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dog Menace is too much in most of the residential areas of Bangalore especially at midnight.The dogs look ferocious and if you are traveling by a two wheeler or walking you have to be extremely careful.The corporation have a Dog squad.They catch them,sterilise and leave them back.Between midnight and 3 am it is impossible to withstand their barking.I want to know whether the residents of other cities and towns have experienced this?

What I do in this part is that I tell that I work for xxxx company and tell the list of duties, the dog laughs out; next I tell the dog the salary I receive. It cries out of pity for me. And finally I tell the dog, I have come for recruitment for my Company. Pesto! You should see how they run away from your area.

What I do in this part is that I tell that I work for xxxx company and tell the list of duties, the dog laughs out; next I tell the dog the salary I receive. It cries out of pity for me. And finally I tell the dog, I have come for recruitment for my Company. Pesto! You should see how they run away from your area.

ha ha ha... good one :)

sabesan, maybe you should carry a stick or spray of some sort to ward off these creatures. i got bitten by a dog when i was 7 years old, and had to undergo 7 needles in my stomach. not pleasant.

ps..why don't the corporation just get rid of these stray dogs? who is preventing that?

Just turn around, stare at them and bark loudly---you can see them running for their life with tail in between their legs. If not you may land in a hospital for injections.

There is a good scene I see where I live by.. Early morning before daybreak, many
mornig walkers feed the dogs with biscuits, ,and other food items. Many of the dogs recognise the "Kodai vallals".Some taxi drivers also do same at the end of the night or during night when they keep awake.

Just wander around the railway stations in some of Indian cities, and observe.

ha ha ha... good one :)

sabesan, maybe you should carry a stick or spray of some sort to ward off these creatures. i got bitten by a dog when i was 7 years old, and had to undergo 7 needles in my stomach. not pleasant.

ps..why don't the corporation just get rid of these stray dogs? who is preventing that?

If your bed room happens to be on the roadside you are gone...you will be woken up at midnight!
There is this SPCA coming in the way of this...
People who return late night after the second show and the party revelers on 2 wheelers are the target generally...

We had this problem in our lay out. I could call up municipal authorities. When they did not heed, I was bit tough; then one day a caged van with some men turned up, hauled everything and went off. It is about a month and I could see no stray dogs here till date.
May be a prayer can be done to Lord Bairava.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back